I'm a newbie!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bubbles Posts: 11
Hey dudes I'm new here and just wanted to say hi, looked alot while I was planning our wedding but never posted, could only look at lunch time in work. Now we have broadband yay!!! So while the husband is working I can come on :o)ll :o)ll Are yis all watching greys or are ya like me and watch it on Living?
milis Posts: 7998
Hi, and welcome! Not watching telly, himself is watching some film about football :o(
My hubby is working tonigh, hate when he's on nights!! Although he'd be watching the football too if he was here. I'm watching meet the barkers!! Are they broken up?
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Hi Bubbles, welcome! Mind you don't get mixed up with resident user *bubblez* though!!
RainbowBrite Posts: 646
Welcome :o)ll Grey's on a break!
lil-star Posts: 3149
id sprawled on the couch, cant move i hurt my back today and h2b is gone to work and i cant find the remote!!stuck watchin wedding tv all night im cracking up!
ha ha and there I was thinking I was being so original, it took me ages even to think of that, its not easy picking a name, god love me when I have kids :-8
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Oh and there was also Bubbles the monkey who has sadly disappeared....I hope he hasn't gone the same way as Leonard :o(
lil-star Posts: 3149
hehe mrsd2b i loveee your avator!! h2b thinks im the pilsbury dough boy cos when he pokes me i giggle!
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Newbie my ass.