I'm an Auntie!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Hi Girlies, Just thought I'd let you all know that my sister had a baby girl yesterday morning. She weighed 8lb 4oz and she's called Lucy so now I've a beautiful goddaughter and Im an auntie for the first time.. Im so happy, cant wait for my own little bundle now!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
boobies Posts: 1625
[img:1ix2cy2m]http://www.funcarepackages.com/images2/Congratulations-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg[/img:1ix2cy2m]
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[size=200:3havl88f][color=violet:3havl88f][b:3havl88f]Brilliant news Auntie Ally!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Big Congrats!!!![/b:3havl88f][/color:3havl88f][/size:3havl88f] :D O-O :D O-O :D O-O :D O-O :D O-O :D O-O :D O-O
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Ah how sweet & Lucy is lovely I wish I was a proper Auntie or even godmother :cry:
WonderWol Posts: 2927
That's brilliant news - I'm 4 weeks (approx) away from being an Auntie for the first time - we're bursting with excitement. DH's sister had a beautiful baby girl on Saturday as well.
Ceana Posts: 1387
Congratulations Its wonderful news...
MrsHawaii05 Posts: 488
thats great news not long for you mrs ally congrats :D
dhidra Posts: 3147
congrats. i tell ya there's nothing like a little baby niece, to you she'll be the most beautiful thing in the world! O:o)
mad woman Posts: 22106
big congrats Ally, not long for you to go now!!!! you better let me know when your baby is born!
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Will do Mad Woman, I promise. Thanks for all the nice messages :lol: :lol: