I'm an eejit - something to make you laugh

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cinnabon Posts: 2626
Ok went to bed as normal last night. OH tells me he needs to stop for smokes in the morning so I told him need to be up a few mins earlier as I am covering my manager in work at the moment so need to be in early and we are down to one car at present. Anyway I wake up and alarm clock tells me it's 7:35am (actually 7:25am as it is set 10mins fast) so I jump out of bed in a panic as we'll be late. As I'm heading to ensuite I tell him he better get up ASAP as I am not waiting. So I shower and wash my hair as normal (now while in the shower I was thinking to myself I don't hear many cars) and once out of the shower I let a roar at himself from the bathroom door to get up ASAP. A few secs pass and he has this quizzical look on his face looking at the alarm clock so I proceed to say - yep the time is right we're late. Still no response as he goes to check his watch at which point he tells me it's 2:45am... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: ........................so not only did I read the clock wrong and had another few hours sleep ahead of me I had to dry my hair before I could get back into bed. And to top it off just had a [email protected] day at work.
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
:yelrotflmaosmilie: I would have killed you.... :o0 presume you had an extra little lie on since you had a shower and your hair done :o0
alf Posts: 219
[quote="fmh62":382vddhw]Ok went to bed as normal last night. OH tells me he needs to stop for smokes in the morning so I told him need to be up a few mins earlier as I am covering my manager in work at the moment so need to be in early and we are down to one car at present. Anyway I wake up and alarm clock tells me it's 7:35am (actually 7:25am as it is set 10mins fast) so I jump out of bed in a panic as we'll be late. As I'm heading to ensuite I tell him he better get up ASAP as I am not waiting. So I shower and wash my hair as normal (now while in the shower I was thinking to myself I don't hear many cars) and once out of the shower I let a roar at himself from the bathroom door to get up ASAP. A few secs pass and he has this quizzical look on his face looking at the alarm clock so I proceed to say - yep the time is right we're late. Still no response as he goes to check his watch at which point he tells me it's 2:45am... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: ........................so not only did I read the clock wrong and had another few hours sleep ahead of me I had to dry my hair before I could get back into bed. And to top it off just had a [email protected] day at work.[/quote:382vddhw] Thats the funniest thing i've heard in ages...i'm here in stitches ... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: Thank you for brightening up my Tuesday....Hopefully tomo will be better than today for u... :thnk
streaks Posts: 3592
Oh dear God! I would have been fuming! It's never the same going back to sleep! God love your poor OH!! I'd say he didn't know what the he'll was wrong with ya :o0
ciaraella Posts: 5323
Oh god i'm sitting here in the office on my own breaking my heart laughing at that! Your poor OH must have thought he was seeing things!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Hilarious! :o0 :o0 Did your OH not ask you why you were getting up so early? :o0 :o0
lolabelle Posts: 3311
:yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: How did he not kill you!!! You poor thing! Hilarious!
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
:o0 :o0 :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Are you serious!!! Ah, thats toooo funny!! I've heard of people getting up and getting dressed (and by people I mean me!) mistaking the time but to be actually in the shower and have to dry your hair :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Noooooooo! Oh that would ruin my day, you poor thing! I remember doing something similar in my teens thinking I had to get up for school at 3 in the morning - horrible feeling. Didn't make it as far as the shower though :o0