Menu

I'm back..list of recommendations

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs sarah c Posts: 522
Hi All, I got married on Saturday in Dalkey Church with the reception in Killiney castle.I had a great day..I just relaxed and had a ball. A word of advice for anyone getting married in Dalkey church..some of our gang went to "queens" for a drink after the mass and their cars were locked in until 5.30. I cannot praise Killiney castle enough..we were so well looked after all day..We used the hotel's car..a 2002 lexus..it was an excellent choice more reasonable than other wedding cars..food was fab..plenty of it as well. The bridal suite is lovely so we stayed an extra night!!They could not do enough for us there.A fab champagne breakfast was delivered to us the next morning. I will post more details after the honeymoon..off to Tongsai by tomorrow.. good luck girls!!My advice would be get as much done as you can before the wedding...pick good people to be bm etc my friends were amazing..you cannot control everything..let go and enjoy the madness!!
MrsTracy05 Posts: 127
Hi Sarah, Glad to hear that you had a fantastic day, we are getting married saturday week in Dalkey church and then on to Killiney, it is great to hear such a good report. Have a fab honeymoon. Tracy05 8)
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Hey Sarah, Glad to hear everything went so well. Have a great time on your honeymoon :lol:
Mrs Aol Posts: 292
Glad to hear everything went okay sadie, enjoy the honeymoon and hurry back with the report and some photos...
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Sarah - Congratulations. So glad to hear that everything went so well. Enjoy the honeymoon, can't wait to see the full report - i will have the tissue box on the desk just incase.
Gerbera Posts: 539
Congratulations Sarah! Glad you really enjoyed it, hope the honeymoon is as relaxing and enjoying as the wedding itslef! Looking forward to hearing the report!
Service Finder
terribride Posts: 627
Congrats Sarah!! Glad to hear you had a wonderful day!!!! Feeling more and more relaxed about the Killiney Castle as my venue everyday!!! :D :D :D
Ivy F Posts: 2023
Thanks, Sarah...congrats!!