I'm back on the TTC Train

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Hi girlies. Well I've gotten over the hump and had my wisdom teeth out and am all better now and can now jump back onto the train. Am off the pill now [i:2j2qb959]again[/i:2j2qb959] and can't wait to start peeing on sticks again starting at the end of this month. woo hoo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Any spare babydust about?
charlie crown Posts: 377
A huge welcome back to you HM and the very best of luck with ttc! Here's a little something to get you on your way :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Welcome back!!! Hope you will reach Destination BFP before too long! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Best of luck HairyMolly and welcome back!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
gogogirl Posts: 1071
Another peestickaholic aboard! :o0 Good stuff Lots of luck HM! :thnk
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Welcome back Hairy Molly !! Best of luck with the TTC !! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
ah thanks for all the luck and babydust girls. with that amount i'm sure i'll have a bfp in no time please god. tnx
Ferdi Posts: 704
hallo Hairy Molly, welcome back and have fun ttc ! Here's some babydust too .. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi Hairymolly, Welcome back hopefully we'll both get BFPs soon! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: x sg
happyfeet Posts: 1316
Best of luck and lots of baby dust! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: