I'm back

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
I'm back and was the bravest girl in the world. Hubby has promised me a PSP for being so brave. Went in and got sedated and can't remember a thing after that :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll am very sore now :o( :o( :o( but flying on drugs and so happy its all over :o)ll
pluse Posts: 980
Ah at least its all over now :o)ll :o)ll
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
I'm glad it went well for you!
Sugababe* Posts: 988
Ah thats great Its all behind you now Well done :thnk
Thanks girls. Am so glad its over. Dunno what the hell I was doing all the worrying for. If theres anyone out there who needs to get them out seriously theres nothing to it and I'd totally recommend the guy who did mine. So nice.
[quote="Hairy Molly":s9wt7nps]Thanks girls. Am so glad its over. Dunno what the hell I was doing all the worrying for. If theres anyone out there who needs to get them out seriously theres nothing to it and I'd totally recommend the guy who did mine. So nice.[/quote:s9wt7nps] a thats brill to know thanks im so terrified of the dentist
Are you getting your wisdom teeth our Dee d
[quote="Hairy Molly":x9tvmllx]Are you getting your wisdom teeth our Dee d[/quote:x9tvmllx] im getting a wisdom tooth but i dont think it cutting through properly, someone was saying i might have to make an appointment for the dentist to take a look at it, im terrified :o(
[quote="Dee D":3l142hrb][quote="Hairy Molly":3l142hrb]Are you getting your wisdom teeth our Dee d[/quote:3l142hrb] im getting a wisdom tooth but i dont think it cutting through properly, someone was saying i might have to make an appointment for the dentist to take a look at it, im terrified :o([/quote:3l142hrb] Dont be scared I swear to god. If you've already experienced pain in your wisdom teeth getting them out will be a doddle to you. I could give you the details of the guy i went to and i swear to god he's so good. I was so fretting it but he really put me at ease. any questions just pm me.