I'm Back

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

round two Posts: 1018
Hi girls, Just to let you know that I am back. Was in hospital since Thursday and they really just kept me as a precaution. Had a little show but they have done and internal scan and everything is still where it is supposed to be. I got steroid injections to help the little ones lungs and they are going to monitor me. I am in work but now only working from about 11 to 4 most days and trying to rest for most of the day as I still want to be here in another 8 weeks if possible. Sore old dose and I am still feeling lots of pressure but I will have that from now on. Thanks Hope
primrose Posts: 291
hope07 hope you are feeling better soon take care and plenty of rest
newyearbabs Posts: 686
glad to hear nothing serious. Look after yourself hope you feel better soon
Heavenleigh Posts: 1406
Hey hope, glad to hear you´re out of hospital again....look after yourself now, rest as much as possible so the wee one hangs on in there as long as possible *)
sunshiniest Posts: 303
Hi Hope, Glad to hear everything is okay. Fingers crossed you're little one will stay put for another while. I'm sure you got a fright but hopefully you'll have a few uneventful weeks ahead of you.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
:thnk Hi Hope, glad to hear all's well. Make sure you get plenty of rest. :thnk :xxx :wv
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Awww Twinnie you must have gotten such a shock :ooh :ooh Glad mammy and baby are still intact for a little while longer :wv