I'm back, what have I missed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Hi Girls, I'm back!!! But I only have dial up at home and it's taking forever to load pages. What have I missed?? Are the Nov mammies still around. I saw Flutterby had a baby girl - Congrats. Where is Lady Di, Mama Dora, Port Princess. Oh god I can't remember any other names - I'm really really sorry. Hope you are all keeping well. I'll try and log in every day to catch up with the goings ons but it's hard when my little girl is demanding so much attention - I find it hard to pull myself away from her for even a second. I just sit and watch her all day. :lvs
mummy bear Posts: 3824
hey RQ, just replied to you on your birth story... yeah flutter had a little girl so did LAdy di and mama too!! PP and myself are due in another 11days and im counting down to tell you the least!! few niggly pains at night but then they stop again in the mornings :eek hows motherhood treating you
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Sorry I thought I'd get a chance to log on before now. Thanks for the update. It's not long now for you and PP - the last week will fly by and hopefully you wont' have to wait too long for your little bundles. I'm kept busy with Alannah. I think she's constipated so I'm online looking for a solution :o( She has barely stopped crying since 10pm last night. DH slept in the other room coz he had to be up at 5am for work so I'm a little bit tired today. I'm not sure if she's in pain or just wants to be held all day coz as soon as I lift her up she kinda stops crying. O:| Anyway I better go I think DH is about to start pulling his hair out. If I don't get a chance to log on beforehand the best of luck for the next week or so to you and PP and everyone else who's due soon. :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
You had a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Gorgeous name! Going to try to find your birth story now!!!
mummy bear Posts: 3824
hey rq.. hope the constipation has eased or gone for Alannah.. how are you feeling? im still here waiting impatiently.. heading off now for a walk or waddle should i say.. chat soon :wv
NotHere Posts: 10273
Hi RQ :wv Your baby is 30 days old! :ooh My God the time is flying! Have you tried some brown sugar in cooled boiled water for the constipation? The HV told me to level a teaspoon of brown sugar and put it into 4-5oz'z of water. We gave it to our babs in the first few days because she'd only had 2 poos and hadn't done anything for a couple of days. She was crying and fidgety like your little one. Anyway, that evening we had a poo! We were so delighted for her! Honestly, the things that make us happy these days!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
congrats to you im off to read your birth story