I'm finished college! YIPPEE!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
I'm done, I handed in my last assignment, however half ar$ed I did it IT IS DONE! I just wish I had someone to celebrate with, god damn you Derby!
Anne Cordelia Shirley Posts: 4731
Congrats! Roll on the celebrations! O-O
Finicky Fi Posts: 2134
Well done! Enjoy your freedom!!
Bridester Posts: 920
Congrats Missus - when are you heading home to our fair shores?
Ellefun Posts: 1312
:o)ll Hopefully you'll get home soon and can celebrate with DH in style. Best of luck on results.. Hope it isn't too long a wait for them.
Saturday - right now I couldn't care less about the results! Its June/June sometime I think. I'll care then for sure though :o0 AHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Brilliant again! Well done. You must be so relieved. Relax, enjoy the freedom and have a GREAT summer, you deserve it. Sure we might have an oul Wollie meet up in the summer maybe? To celebrate with you? And any other celebrations the Wollies might have, babies, weddings, whatever. Hark at me, when I'm too sh*t scared to meet the Naas Wollies even though they keep very nicely inviting me!
hestia Posts: 2368
Good woman yourself.
[quote="Smileykaz":27nnzeso]Brilliant again! Well done. You must be so relieved. Relax, enjoy the freedom and have a GREAT summer, you deserve it. Sure we might have an oul Wollie meet up in the summer maybe? To celebrate with you? And any other celebrations the Wollies might have, babies, weddings, whatever. Hark at me, when I'm too sh*t scared to meet the Naas Wollies even though they keep very nicely inviting me![/quote:27nnzeso] Right now I'd agree to anything. Thanks everyone for your congrats, much appreciated.
Rocksie80 Posts: 4045
Wow BOR, well done on getting through the year. Fair play to you, I wouldn't have been able to stick it out. I hope you have a lovely summer getting settled back in at home. :o)ll :o)ll