I'm fit to kill...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
...anyone at this moment in time. Did anyone ever have a day that started out well but then went downhill? Sometimes I really don't know why I bother or get my hopes up about things.
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
why whats up?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Dont worry Cocoa, think we all have those days at some stage, My advice to you is go home, have a nice dinner and wash it down with a glass of vino. Tomorrow is another day and heres hoping it will be better
Just having a bad day that's all. Christmas can go to hell this year for all I care at the minute. I'd love to get totally rat ar*ed and tell some people exactly what I think of them.
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
I think we all have those days. Mine was last Friday, things just kept getting worse and worse. But no day is longer that 24 hours, Cocoa........and there is only 7 hours left, so hopefully things will be better tomorrow for you.
Shin Posts: 8515
whats happened cocoa, you sound like you're really hurt about something? :action32
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
dont mind them, keep your head up as christmas is coming and Santa
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Cocoa":9d8k01gm]Just having a bad day that's all. [b:9d8k01gm]Christmas can go to hell this year for all I care at the minute[/b:9d8k01gm]. I'd love to get totally rat ar*ed and tell some people exactly what I think of them.[/quote:9d8k01gm] now for one thing i know you dont mean that!!! just breathe and big glass of wine tonight and a nice hot bath
I'm okay. I guess I'm just totally wrecked tired and everything is being blown out of all proportion. Just thought that something would have turned out differently than it did. Did you ever do or say something and are convinced that the result is going to be what you want it to be only for it to be the total opposite and the worst possible scenario that you could have imagined?? Think I made a total error of judgement in something and now I'm the one that is feeling down over it. :o(
Dcd Posts: 1471
[quote="Cocoa":oq5vouxt]Just having a bad day that's all. Christmas can go to hell this year for all I care at the minute. I'd love to get totally rat ar*ed and tell some people exactly what I think of them.[/quote:oq5vouxt] Whooohooooooo I'm not alone!!! :o)ll