I'm FULL of wind!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

GotPreggers Posts: 988
Girls, I'm a bit embarressed writing this but I would love to receive some advice, since yesterday I have been SOOOO FULL of wind and farting non stop :-8 :o0 :ooh Any tips on how to relieve it??? :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
sinion Posts: 6050
oh god i'm the same!! hubby is so proud :o0
:o0 DH kept asking me was I ok last night coz I kept stopping what I was doing to "let one out" :o0 God I feel so attractive :o0
Double post :-8
tinyfairy Posts: 1536
I'm laughing my head off girls cause I'm the exact same!! It's only when I'm in bed though. DH was cuddled into me last night and well, I let rip!!!! I'm mortified!!!!! :-8
[quote:pe2aboqv]I'm laughing my head off girls cause I'm the exact same!! It's only when I'm in bed though. DH was cuddled into me last night and well, I let rip!!!! I'm mortified!!!!! [/quote:pe2aboqv] :o0 :o0 I'm glad I am not the only one so. Has anyone any ideas on how we could relieve it? It's wrecking my head >:o(
mags s Posts: 591
girls stop please....i am laughing so hard my belly hurts and my little bean is prob flying around in there !!! :o0 but as a wise man once said ( SHREK ) better out than in :wv
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
[quote="babycake":18ng4r4v]I'm laughing my head off girls cause I'm the exact same!! It's only when I'm in bed though. DH was cuddled into me last night and well, I let rip!!!! I'm mortified!!!!! :-8[/quote:18ng4r4v] Me too DH was just on te phone havign a go at me for keeping him awake all night with my ripping :-8 :-8 :-8 Know he's only joking but still scarlett, have been really bad the last few days, hope this doesn't last for the whole pg otherwise can see DH moving into the spare room :o0 :o0
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Think most women suffer from this during pregnancy but very rarely admit to anybody other then their DH or partner!!! My DH keeps telling me in a very proud voice after he has spent 20 mins laughing out loud at me "Oh that's the (his last name) in you"!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :-8 :-8 :-8 :ooh :ooh :ooh Sorry I have absolutely no sugestions for you as to how to relief it.. but if you find one be sure to let us know.
buzybumble Posts: 831
Well girls, its only going to get worse. Im like a machine gun at this stage :-8 and worst of all you dont know when its gonna happen and thats a pain when your out and about or in company. My poor h2b has been taking the blame for me over Christmas.