i'm getting the flu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

contented Posts: 2625
and its my hen weekend i've taken a sinus and cold lemsip - apparently strongest you can get what else can i take - i've chills and aches and pains, a cold, puffy eyes, really tired too oh and i'm sweating too hhhheeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppp
clucky Posts: 26471
lots and lots of hot whiskeys
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
[quote="Clucky":3o0ov22d]lots and lots of hot whiskeys[/quote:3o0ov22d] You robbed my suggestion!!! Sinutab - if your sinuses are at you there's nothing better. Lemsip with freshly squeezed orange juice, honey, hot water and a good old lash of whiskey - it's BRILLIANT! And like I've mentioned here before if you've a sore throat gargle with TCP (diluted with water). Absolutely nothing works as well - it is minging smelly but it is the miracle cure!!
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Oh, and P.S. lashings of lovely al-cer-hol always help kill off a few of the germs as well O-O O-O Have a brill hen!!
1432 Posts: 132
Neurofen Cold and Flu is a miracle cure
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
I think the Uni-flu Plus are really brilliant and worth a try. Hope you are feeling better soon and have a fantastic weekend. :wv
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
ohh you poor thing I am off sick today as well so I know what you are going through - if you have a cough benylin clear action is brilliant...and you can get nurofen cold and flu - they are really strong and will make you drowsy so be careful if you are driving. I always find sudafed are brilliant for clearing your head.. Have a great weekend hope you will be better soon...