I'm going to be on the Sean Moncrieff show today...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

winklefairy Posts: 907
If anyone fancies tuning in to Newstalk at 3:45 I'll be talking to Sean Moncrieff about my business.....a bit nervous, might make me feel better to think I'll just be talking away to some friendly wolly ears!
teapotty Posts: 2085
Oh that sounds good, I won't be able to listen but good luck! What is your business?
hestia Posts: 2368
That's great, besta luck.
[quote="teapotty":13r0ru7x]Oh that sounds good, I won't be able to listen but good luck! What is your business?[/quote:13r0ru7x] Thanks! This is me www.bonecarving.ie I make jewellery from bone, and give one day classes where people come and design and make their own piece in a day. I've got a shop in Galway just around the corner from Eyre Square.
theoracle Posts: 7664
Oh well done, that is really great, will definitely listen! :o)ll
Meggi Posts: 383
Will definitely listen. Best of luck.
Couchkitten Posts: 438
Good luck, will be listening in - love Sean Moncrieff
theoracle Posts: 7664
You sounded really good, very relaxed and not at all nervous!
mamasarus Posts: 831
Wow, just checked out your website. This is def something i would love to do on a w'end away with DH. This is going on my "To do" list next time im west.
[quote="mamasarus":2yyhixl6]Wow, just checked out your website. This is def something i would love to do on a w'end away with DH. This is going on my "To do" list next time im west.[/quote:2yyhixl6] Aw, thanks - hope you do come in for a class some time!