I'm going to be rich

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

alton Posts: 3077
...just as soon as I figure out a design for maternity trousers that stay up. I'm so used to hoiking mine up that sometimes I forget to do it discreetly :-8
sinion Posts: 6050
Yep, it's a total pain and to be honest I found that spending lots of money doesn't change that. In fact the more expensive ones I have are the ones that fall down more.
mamabelle Posts: 1101
Ha ha - yeah I'm the same. I have 2 options - the ones that go over the bump and up to my ears ala Simon Cowell - or the under bump ones that make me look like MC Hammer as the crotch slides down between my knees...look very dignified pulling these up every 3 mins! Might get a pair of grandad braces!
SaJa Posts: 4282
Would you not try these things called "Belly Ups". A friend of mine had them and said they were great. I can never get my maternity pants to stay up so I'm gonna invest in a pair of these and hope they work. http://cgi.ebay.ie/BELLY-UPS-PREGNANCY- ... m153.l1262
naughton Posts: 111
I was thinking the same mamabelle, heading into boyers or arnots mens dept and getting some braces. I am only at 3 months, but have had to start wearing my jeans without a belt now as I am starting to expand. Maybe dungarees might come back in fashion :eek
Brilliant!
naughton Posts: 111
Only saw your post now SaJa, great to know something like that exists. Thanks :wv
I've been wrestling with my trousers for months - I'm over 7 months gone! Pity I didn't see them sooner! I drew the line at dungarees...
alton Posts: 3077
So I'll have to come up with another scheme for making my fortune then!
Doh! Designer pregnancy nappies perhaps? If I'm not hiking the trousers up I'm having to pull them down again to pee every 30 seconds...