I'm going to..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
butter some cracker breads and put some ham on them, back in a jiffy! :P
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i had some pasta+spaghetti for lunch im stuffed now but would love chocolate ....NNN---NNNN--NNNNOOOOOOO
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote:1vxloaju]i had some pasta+spaghetti for lunch im stuffed now but would love chocolate ....NNN---NNNN--NNNNOOOOOOO[/quote:1vxloaju] I had some lovely veg soup emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gourgeous and some hob nobs :lol:
Ya pup!, I'm saving myself for my Chile Con Carne tonight. A crackerbread has only .1g of fat in comparison to .4g in a cream cracker! pity I didn't realise that when I took to eating them for 3 months :oops:
Pink Shoe Posts: 2300
[quote:2xwcwcwu]Ya pup!, I'm saving myself for my Chile Con Carne tonight. A crackerbread has only .1g of fat in comparison to .4g in a cream cracker! pity I didn't realise that when I took to eating them for 3 months :oops:[/quote:2xwcwcwu] can not read the labels on food all that well :cry: do you know if this is good for you or not... kelloggs Nutri Grain Ginger Bake??
All cereal bars are deadly especially the Nutri grain! Seriously I can't remember whats in that exact one but I think you're better of with the cocopops one, they're that bad. do you ever notice the grease on the inside of the foil? your definitely better off with a bowl of cereal
boobies Posts: 1625
did ye ever try melba toast? Got some at the weekend kinda like little slices of over cooked toast but only 1 weight watchers point for every 6!!
Must try them, I'll definitely be sick of crackerbreads by this time next week.
over it Posts: 2779
I love melba toast, it's yummy with a little bit of laughing cow / low low cheese on it. VERY low in fat - they are only something like 1 WW point per packet :D I just had a cuppa soup there and it was yummy - love that warm feeling in your tummy after you have soup.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i never tasted melba toast must get some