I'm gonna fall asleep

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlewifey Posts: 408
Dont know what is up with me today but I cant keep my eyes open. I'm seriously thinking of going out to the ladies with my phone, setting the alarm and snoozing for ten mins :eek :eek :eek :eek I just feel shattered - wasnt even out the weekend, didnt have a drink, nothing so dont know why I'm so tired. Roll on 5pm :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
Jawl Posts: 8881
Can you sleep sitting on the bowl then? :o0 I am shattered myself. Went to a bbq in SIL's on Sat nite, and fell out of it at 4am :hic Didn't go out at all yesterday for a drink, but feel today like I've had 20 vodkas, what's that about? :o0 And I've the dreaded food shopping after work.
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
In the same boat, I don't know how I even crawled out of bed this morning! :-8 I had my friend's hen on Saturday night and got about 4 hours sleep and was late last night as well. Just roll on 5pm. :o)ll Can't go to bed though cos DH bday tomorrow and promised I'd make him his favourite dessert so have to do that, bloody takes about 2 hours. ah :o(
[quote="Jawl":3ceieuuv]Can you sleep sitting on the bowl then? :o0 [/quote:3ceieuuv] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I'd sleep ANYWHERE at this moment in time but thats prob the safest place when I'm in work cos they wont find me :-8 At least you guys have a reason to be wrecked - I was in bed Friday nite @ 11, up Sat morning @ 10am. Bed Sat nite @ 12, up Sunday morning @ 11 - and I slept for all that time! At least if I had went out on the rip over the weekend I'd have an excuse :duh: :duh:
nelswife Posts: 3869
[quote="littlewifey":1n24dxe0]Dont know what is up with me today but I cant keep my eyes open. I'm seriously thinking of going out to the ladies with my phone, setting the alarm and snoozing for ten mins :eek :eek :eek :eek I just feel shattered - wasnt even out the weekend, didnt have a drink, nothing so dont know why I'm so tired. Roll on 5pm :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:[/quote:1n24dxe0] God tell me about it and the heat is making it worse, we have no air conditoning and full glass windows so the sun is blasting through the windows, eyes closing as i type!! :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: I have actually done this before, we have only 2 toilets upstairs in the office and when someone is using one of them the door to both of them is locked, brought in my fleece jacket (we all got one in work, handy in here for winter, rolled it into a pillow and lay down on the floor!!...PS I was extremly hungover!!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I think it's the sunshine that makes us all so tired. I was out attacking our jungle (back garden) on Saturday afternoon in that fab sun and I was pretty tired after that. But we went over to Mum and Dads yesterday for a bbq, and we didn't move from the table, yet hubby and I were shattered by the time we got home!
Pricetag Posts: 1306
I feel the same way! Wa sout Sat night but did nothign yesterday and I don't know how I am functioning today I'm that tired :zzzz: PLUS! I work till 6 :weep
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Littlewifey the last time i was like that i was pregnant!! Exhausted is not the word...i was drained of every bit of energy i possessed.
[quote="Moley":61i0dq1z]Littlewifey the last time i was like that i was pregnant!! Exhausted is not the word...i was drained of every bit of energy i possessed.[/quote:61i0dq1z] ohhh Moley - my heart did a somersault (sp) when I read your post! I'm holding out on that at the minute but I didnt put the excessive tiredness down to the fact that I mite be pregnant. If only :-8
mrsminnie Posts: 367
feeling like that aswell today...has to be the weather! I nearly cried when my alarm went off this morning!! :zzzz: :zzzz: hope you feel better tomorrow little wifey..early to bed tonight!!