I'm having a torrid affair with the best man

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Well actually no, I'm not. But all those other threads are boring me, can we talk about something else?? anyone see Lost last night? are ye going to have withdrawal symptoms from Desperate Housewives tonight? anyone planning to watch Prison Break? The Brown Thomas sale is starting next week, is anyone planning to buy Ginas or Jimmy Choos? Has Paul Hurley been about lately? Anyone up in their work Pools with the World Cup? When is Mad woman back? What games was she going to again? Is it too early to start "what are your weekend plans"?? Anyones SIL2B being a bitch lately? Did i tell ye mine got a First in her finals? I'm very proud of her.
clucky Posts: 26471
PMSL I fell asleep during lost I will NOT miss desperate housewives I will watch prison break madwoman is back next mondy cant remember what games she was going to but ghana was in there a bit and yes i am working like a dog this week and cant log in mucha nd am missing all this stuff
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Im still on top at our pools - he he he
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:ghwuczo8]Anyones SIL2B being a bitch lately? Did i tell ye mine got a First in her finals? I'm very proud of her. [/quote:ghwuczo8] mine got engaged at the weekend and has her wedding booked and all for june 2008 she asked me which website i am on and i said confettie ha ha
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
here here magpie!! have seen the season finale of lost already didn't really watch desperate housewives this season but caught bits and pieces... will be watching prison break...as long as it doesn't clash with bb!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:3twzp7zo][quote:3twzp7zo]Anyones SIL2B being a bitch lately? Did i tell ye mine got a First in her finals? I'm very proud of her. [/quote:3twzp7zo] mine got engaged at the weekend and has her wedding booked and all for june 2008 she asked me which website i am on and i said confettie ha ha[/quote:3twzp7zo] Is that the famous SIL2B who thinks your hubby should be at her beck and call lucky
AVENGER Posts: 4595
My SIL has been a queen b***h lately. I will be putting a post in Let Off Steam about my wonderful weekend.
GBride Posts: 173
I saw Lost last night - not much happened but AWWWW.....old people in love are so sweet! Am planning to check out Prison Break just because yer man is GORGEOUS! But I don't think I'll watch it full time because I'm following way too many things at the moment without adding to it.
Mrs Snove Posts: 1611
Am addicted to Lost. It's so cr*p but I just can't stop watching it. Would you believe that I have never seen an episode of Desperate Housewives :oops: Was in Oz when it started and just never got around to watching it. Wish I had cause all my friends are addicted and it sounds just up my street.
over it Posts: 2779