I'm in bed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

TokenMale Posts: 6845
Just thought I'd gloat! I've taken the day off work to go Christmas shopping (I haven't bought a single present yet) but at the moment I'm still in bed. If only every Monday morning could be like this.
willful Posts: 6822
Well that was a very boring post considering the thread title!
[quote="willful":3l7aib59]Well that was a very boring post considering the thread title![/quote:3l7aib59] Would it help if I said I was naked?
2009 Bride Posts: 990
[quote="willful":3s7gx59u]Well that was a very boring post considering the thread title![/quote:3s7gx59u] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
[quote="TokenMale":28wc30bo][quote="willful":28wc30bo]Well that was a very boring post considering the thread title![/quote:28wc30bo] Would it help if I said I was naked?[/quote:28wc30bo] Oh my :eek :eek :eek :eek Really??? :o0
[quote="willful":16a3zzra] Really??? :o0[/quote:16a3zzra] No I'm wearing a tux. Of course really!!
Does NZ know??!! I hope this is the only site your looking at in bed, better not be looking at anything rude :ooh
[quote="willful":tb9urkel]Does NZ know??!! I hope this is the only site your looking at in bed, better not be looking at anything rude :ooh[/quote:tb9urkel] Ah you're safe enough. I checked email, but there wasn't much that could be considered "rude" in that. I'm just putting off that inevitable moment where I've to get up and face the madness of the shops. What's worse is that I don't *really* know what I'm going to buy, which is a situation I hate.
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
Ah bliss. Im in bed too. Lovely being all snuggled up knowing i really should be at wok!
[quote="bobbie":1hq7sm59]Ah bliss. Im in bed too. Lovely being all snuggled up knowing i really should be [b:1hq7sm59]at wok[/b:1hq7sm59]![/quote:1hq7sm59] Do you work in a Chinese restaurant?