I'm leaving... on a jet plane... WAHOO!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CaliMom Posts: 670
Hi laydees!! It's my last day in the office... OK so I have to work from home tomorrow but technically it's my last day as I'm flying home to Ireland for the wedding tomorrow evening... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I'm not sure if I'll be here on WOL tomorrow so I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all the wollies, especially all the [size=150:3gz50f2k][color=indigo:3gz50f2k]August 2007 brides[/color:3gz50f2k][/size:3gz50f2k] who have given me endless amounts of advice & help over the last few months... I would be so lost without your help :lvs No more oggling AccuWeather.com & depressing yourselves... I've had a chat with the sun fairy & she said she's going to sparkle all through August so don't worry girls! Tschüssi!! :wv
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
Have a fantastic day and enjoy every moment of it. :wv [img:3ds9mpj1]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r93/lucky_bride/1012-008-17-1042.gif[/img:3ds9mpj1]
Huggles Posts: 1108
Best of luck! Have a fantastic day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Psycho Sue Posts: 1875
Hi Kinnity bride, enjoy your last day in the office as a 'single' woman - and I hope you'll be on here again, before the big day, but if not! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.... DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH O-O :hic , and fill us in as soon as you are back online! Ther very best of luck!!!!!! See ya :wv sue
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh have a fantastic day enjoy every minute of it :wv
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Hi Kinnitty!! Good luck with all the rest of the plans! Can't believe that a fellow August bride is heading off already - scary stuff!! Thank you for all your help, advice and craic over the last few months. Can't wait to hear all about the wedding. Thank you for sorting out the weather with the sun fairy for us all!! Next time we chat we'll be married WOLLIES!! Good luck pet! Sunbeam xxoo
CaliMom Posts: 670
:-8 ah thanks girls... I've another 2 hours here & then I'm off to pack the bags & finish off the last of the booklets! Sunbeam you'll be flying off home in 2 days!! You must be as excited as me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I prob won't get a chance to pop onto WOL when I'm back in Ireland *sniff sniff* so good luck to all the brides getting ready for the big day!!
AllisonR Posts: 249
Hey Kinnity, Have a good last day in work and at home tomorrow dont do too much! I hope all the last minute plans go smoothly and thanks for sorting the sun fairy! You can be one of the first to start up the Aug Married WOLlies thread when you get back! Have a fantastic wedding day and brilliantly romantic honeymoon, best of Luck O-O :lvs
Yoda Posts: 3340
Wish you and h2b all the best :wv
fantac Posts: 4109
wooooooooooohooooooooooooo have a wonderful wonderful time!!!