Menu

i'm looking for a wedding band

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lucyloo2009 Posts: 5
any suggestions
chocbiscuitcake Posts: 658
No idea, but as a tip, you might want to give some indication as to who you are and why you want to contact them. I would be completely freaked out if I saw my name and wedding date posted up like this, and would be highly unlikely to contact the poster. You might have more success contacting them by giving a few more hints about yourself that they would recognise/understand. Edited to say my post looks like complete nonsense now that you have deleted yours.
ela28 Posts: 2552
[quote="chocbiscuitcake":3pker3ll]No idea, but as a tip, you might want to give some indication as to who you are and why you want to contact them. I would be completely freaked out if I saw my name and wedding date posted up like this, and would be highly unlikely to contact the poster. You might have more success contacting them by giving a few more hints about yourself that they would recognise/understand. Edited to say my post looks like complete nonsense now that you have deleted yours.[/quote:3pker3ll] :o0 :o0 I was reading this thinking you were a bit :hic until I seen that you said she had deleted hers!!
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
goodgigs.com. Really good band agency and they will come up with a band ideal for you.
Occasions Posts: 76
Hi there, Here at Occasions, we have great wedding bands and musicians to suit all tastes and budgets, Please contact me on 021 4961000 or email [email protected] to discuss availability and costs with you, Kind Regards, Nessa www.occasions.ie
Innuendo Wedding Band Posts: 287
Hi lucyloo2009, You dont say where you are located but if your interested why not check us out. www.innuendomusic.biz - we are a 4 piece band 3 guys and one girl playing music from the 60's to today. Check out our website for further details and if I can help you with dates etc please give me a call or email. Good luck with the planning! :wv
Innuendo Wedding Band Posts: 287
Hi lucyloo2009, You dont say where you are located but if your interested why not check us out. www.innuendomusic.biz - we are a 4 piece band 3 guys and one girl playing music from the 60's to today. Check out our website for further details and if I can help you with dates etc please give me a call or email. Good luck with the planning! :wv