I'm nearly afraid to make an announcement....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

AudreyJ Posts: 1063
but I have a BFP again this month! Don't know how many of you remember me last month, but I had false alarm/chemical pregnancy in March. I also miscarried at 7 weeks in November. The funny thing was, we weren't even trying this month. I had my bloods checked 3 weeks ago and the practice nurse was saying to leave it another month and focus on other things. So I threw myself into trying to get the weight down, and started walking like a mad thing. I didn't bother with OPKs, just kept on charting. We did the deed when I thought was more than likely my fertile time, but purely for fun, nothing else! I reckon DH's swimmers must be doing circuit training at this stage :o0 Please please say a prayer for me, I would be gutted if this turned out to be a false alarm again. I have tested three times now and all results look strongly positive, so I am keeping everything crossed, but as you can imagine I am a bit of a basket case after previous experiences. The one thing that is giving me hope though is that I feel absolutely knackered. It's like I have had a hangover since Friday, so I am taking that as a good sign, because that was what it was like in October, and I had none of those symptoms last month. All going well, I am due on Dec 22nd, so Santa could be bringing a very big delivery this year!! How's that for precision family planning :o0
babe06 Posts: 898
Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you. I'm sure this is your time. Get to the doctor soon and have it all confirms then look after yourself.
mammybean Posts: 10364
keeping everythign crossed fr you. making me nervous about my situation though
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Best of luck fingers crossed for you :o)ll
Corks Posts: 355
Aah good luck Audrey J!!!!!! Everything crossed for you hon!!
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Congrats Audrey J, have my fingers crossed for you. Take it easy :o)ll
Tigletts Posts: 2904
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Delighted for you Audrey :thnk :xxx I know you'll be nervous and anxious but pg everything will be fine. Look after yourself and congrats to you and your DH. xxxx S
Mrs Gypsy Posts: 260
Ah Audrey J that is great news I got my BFP on 19th April last year and was due christmas day....in the end I had DD on 22nd December!! It is a great time of year to have a baby Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well! :o)ll
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
fingers crossed hope all goes well xx
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Congratulations!! Hope everyhting goes well for you. :o)ll