Menu

I'm off

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fruitypie Posts: 826
WOL was blocked in work today - added to the black list! Now that the evenings are getting longer I'll be getting out into the fresh air.. Not to mention that I live in the sticks so broadband is crap.. I'll check in now and again but I'm going to be on here very little. I joined in April 07, it has been an interesting journey, toiletroll gate, cup cake gate spring to mind.. To all my fellow TCCers on the april train, good luck, I hope this will be our month. Best of luck to all you B2Bs. Designerwine, your name springs to mind. I enjoyed your posts immensely. Your wedding sounds like it's going to be a great celebration. If I hear of an MIL that's disappeared from the Cavan area I'll think of you.. MarianF, good luck in the new home. Thanks for the tips and advice. Cheerio.. Fair well. :wv
milis Posts: 7998
Ah, I'm sure you'll find a way to keep in touch with us :wv
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
[quote="fruitypie":p2hsb396]WOL was blocked in work today - added to the black list! Now that the evenings are getting longer I'll be getting out into the fresh air.. Not to mention that I live in the sticks so broadband is crap.. I'll check in now and again but I'm going to be on here very little. I joined in April 07, it has been an interesting journey, toiletroll gate, cup cake gate spring to mind.. To all my fellow TCCers on the april train, good luck, I hope this will be our month. Best of luck to all you B2Bs. Designerwine, your name springs to mind. I enjoyed your posts immensely. Your wedding sounds like it's going to be a great celebration. If I hear of an MIL that's disappeared from the Cavan area I'll think of you.. MarianF, good luck in the new home. Thanks for the tips and advice. Cheerio.. Fair well. :wv[/quote:p2hsb396] Aw fruitypie can you not go on strike?? Am very sad to hear you are leaving us, who'll share the bottles of gin with me now? Touch base an odd time so we know how you are :wv
fifibelle Posts: 4447
[quote="designerwine":s8blkov0][quote="fruitypie":s8blkov0]WOL was blocked in work today - added to the black list! Now that the evenings are getting longer I'll be getting out into the fresh air.. Not to mention that I live in the sticks so broadband is crap.. I'll check in now and again but I'm going to be on here very little. I joined in April 07, it has been an interesting journey, toiletroll gate, cup cake gate spring to mind.. To all my fellow TCCers on the april train, good luck, I hope this will be our month. Best of luck to all you B2Bs. Designerwine, your name springs to mind. I enjoyed your posts immensely. Your wedding sounds like it's going to be a great celebration. If I hear of an MIL that's disappeared from the Cavan area I'll think of you.. MarianF, good luck in the new home. Thanks for the tips and advice. Cheerio.. Fair well. :wv[/quote:s8blkov0] Aw fruitypie can you not go on strike?? Am very sad to hear you are leaving us, who'll share the bottles of gin with me now? Touch base an odd time so we know how you are :wv[/quote:s8blkov0] Wow Designer, look at your ticker - in no time you will be married! :o)ll
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Dont go :o( :o( please dont leave us can you not get another job go on Strike ?? ........................ :o( :o( :o( :o( Your boss is so evil >:o(
[quote="Doll Face":121p69eo]Dont go :o( :o( please dont leave us can you not get another job go on Strike ?? ........................ :o( :o( :o( :o( Your boss is so evil >:o([/quote:121p69eo] FP is gone over to RW.
hagfromhell Posts: 2146
[quote="fifibelle":3md46ulf] FP is gone over to RW.[/quote:3md46ulf] The bermuda triangle. I have stopped looking at my ticker because I start to hyperventilate when I see it. [size=150:3md46ulf][b:3md46ulf]Fruitypie are you still out there??[/b:3md46ulf][/size:3md46ulf]
FP is only gone over there coz WOL is banned from her work pc, I would go over there too if the only choice I had was RW or work :o0 :o0 :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
Id never go to RW ever id rather work ...................FIFIBELLE I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD GO THERE :eek :eek :eek :eek
[quote="Doll Face":3g9kl0jw]Id never go to RW ever id rather work ...................FIFIBELLE I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD GO THERE :eek :eek :eek :eek[/quote:3g9kl0jw] I'm sorry mammy [img:3g9kl0jw]http://www.mikepaulblog.com/blog/media/Apologize%20Dog%20I%20am%20sorry%20cartoon.jpg[/img:3g9kl0jw]