I'm off!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
It is I SB!! Changed the name cos I am not sore anymore!! hee hee I am getting married on Saturday so just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who helped me every step of the way here. Just had my rehearsal! Have the tan done, finished the last of the packing for the HM. It still doesn't seem real! Ye have been a great help, and I hope I have been able to help in return. Little word of advice, get plenty of rest on the run up to the wedding, cos ye will be totally wrecked. I am knackered!!! Talk to ye all when I am a missus S xxxxxx
kookiegal Posts: 1150
Get some rest and have a great great great day! O-O
Married2010 Posts: 372
wishing you the very best of luck to you both and i hope the weather holds out for ye. Enjoy yer day O-O
littlemisshopeful Posts: 6101
Best of luck SB. So used to that name now. Have a great day. Thank God you are totally on the mend now and will be able to enjoy it. Have a great honeymoon too.
Savida Posts: 542
All the very best hun xx :wv
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Enjoy every minute of it!!!! Such an exciting time :o)ll Hope you have the day you always dreamed of. :thnk
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Hope ye all have an amazing few weeks. Enjoy. :o)ll :hic :o)ll :o)ll
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
Good Luck - looks like the weather will be fab :o)ll :wv
lbolton Posts: 292
hope you have a fantastic day! enjoy every moment of it! dont forget to post your report! O-O :o)ll
summersurprise Posts: 1276
best wishes for a fab day, enjoy yourslef x :wv