I'm off thank you all!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gummiebear Posts: 2911
Hey girls this is my very last post as a singe woman. I don't think I will get a chance to log on again so I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of you. You have all helped me so much and I have had great laughs and fun on here. I will defo come back to you all and to all the Trim Caste brides out there I will be doing a report Thank you all again and see ya when I am a MRS. O-O O-O
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Aw best of luck hun, hope you have a fantastic day :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Please hurry back with some photos :wv
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Best of luck gummi gear. Hope you have a fab day. Be praying the rain holds off for you. But if not, you'll have an amazing day anyway. :o)ll :o)ll
Beverly Hill Posts: 591
Best of Luck!!! Wohoo :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Bes of luck Gummi Bear .. hope your day is fab O-O
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Best of luck. Wishing you and H2B all the happiness in the world. Enjoy your day and remember to savour every last minute.... :thnk
candypants Posts: 8575
Your getting married in the morning, ding dont the bells are gonna chime :o0 Wohoo!! Oh i got goose pimples seeing 1 day to our wedding on your ticker, awh im so excited for youz :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
summersurprise Posts: 1276
The very best of Luck to you gummi bear, hope u have a fab day x :xox
proud mamaof1 Posts: 825
good luck to you both gummibear. Hope you have a fantastic day. Can't wait until that's me :wv :wv
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
Best of luck gummibear. Enjoy every minute of it!