I'm Pregnant whoooo hoooooo!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Tinker Bell Posts: 875
Hi Girls, I've been watching TTC Topic for quiet some time but never posted, because I wasn't really trying, we had decided to leave for another year. But after 5 tests we realised we would not be waiting another year. We're so happy and excited, can't wait to tell everyone but we're going to wait till the 3 month mark before annoucing anything, but I had to share with you guys as I'm too excited and finding it very hard not to tell people. The thing is I'm not sure what I'm not supposed to be eating, I know I'm not allowed shell fish or nuts, is there anything else I need to avoid. Plus as it wasn't planned I haven't been taking any Folic Acid, so should I start taking it now. God so many questions, sorry girls, but I want our baby to be as healthy as possible. Although I'll be seeing our doctor today to have it confirmed and to sort out our hospital appointments. Not sure exactly when I'm due, think it might be June, I'm about 6 weeks gone. I can't wait to tell everyone but we're trying to hold out till Christmas but I don't think I'll physically be able to hide it that long. Thanks for let me share with you. Tinker Bell *)
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Our congratulations that is fantastic news Look after yourself now.
Vera Posts: 197
Congrats Tinker bell me too. I'm due 25th June. Saw my doctor yesterday.
Port Princess Posts: 1154
*) C *) O *) N *) G *) R *) A *) T *) U *) L *) A *) T *) I *) O *) N *) S *)
Port Princess Posts: 1154
*) C *) O *) N *) G *) R *) A *) T *) U *) L *) A *) T *) I *) O *) N *) S *)
Tinker Bell Posts: 875
Thanks girls, and congratz Vera, I should have a better idea of dates after my first scan, as I'm not sure how long I'm gone, I'm sooooo confused due to my AF being so irregular... but I think I'm a lot further than 6 weeks. Vera how did your doctors visit go... what does the doctor do (I'm so clueless, you wouldn' think I have a 9yr old... lol), do they do another pregnancy test or just examine you?
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
congrats best of luck with everything :o)ll
breeze Posts: 1175
Congratultions :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll The Dr tested my urine and done another test to confirm same. Asked when LMP was and gave me a due date. Asked which hsp and came home and made an appointment.
Dootsay Posts: 958
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wow congratulations - another BFP, thanks fantastic news Tinkerbell, lots of June mammy's around. I think it's advisable to take the folic acid now, have you already started? or maybe chat to the doc about it, but congrats again & have a happy & healthy pregnancy :thnk
Vera Posts: 197
Hi Tinkerbell, I just sent a post this morning on my appointment under the heading Test Positive. I wasn't really impressed with my doctor. I'm totally clueless.