I'm really sick of the cold weather!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Its June 14th for fcuk sake!!!! >:o( Wearing leggings, a vest and 3/4 sleeved light jumper, I should be in short sleeves and linen trousers etc. :eek Last night I was sitting watching Eastenders in my PJ's and had to send Mr. Jawl to get my fleecy housecoat for me. And we put the heating on for a while.
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Sorry Jawl................it's roasting here! Got a touch of sunburn sitting out in the back garden yesterday :o)ll :o)ll
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
I'm the same - had the windows open in the whole house yesterday & had to close them all within half an hour as I was freezing!!! And I had a fire on last night, so it's ok you're not alone! Another thing...what is with the leaves everywhere? I've trees surrounding my house & it looks like it's October/November with the bare trees & leaves everywhere!! Got to get the leaf hoover out today :duh:
I've also plugged my heater in and got it on full whack!! I'm going outside for a smoke in a bit. Will be interesting to see if it's this building, and I'm actually warmer outside :o0
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
It's always colder inside at this time of year IYKWIM
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
its lovely in the midlands!
BusyDee Posts: 8527
[quote="RainbowNinja":11tpiwmt]its lovely in the midlands![/quote:11tpiwmt] +1 Im roasting here in work - have doors and windows open!!!!
SunnyK Posts: 3834
It's mad! Like today is meant to hit 19/20 degrees in Dublin and it's a lovely day out but I was actually really cold in bed last night....how does the temp change so much in one day?! I did hear on the radio that we're meant to get a nice few days so fingers crossed! :o)ll
BusyDee Posts: 8527
It can get very cold at night I think its something to do with no clouds in the sky if its a sunny day so come night it can get very cold. When I lived in Melbourne it could be 35 degrees during the day and then minus at night :eek
Well it's 11.11 now on June 14th and I'm INSIDE in work with a HEATER plugged in. Something there is not right :o0 I got in bed last night after Celeb Salon and had a cuddle with Mr. Jawl before heading off to dreamland, and he said my feet, nose and hands were frozen!