I'm sad!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

birdie Posts: 954
I'm feeling very sorry for myself today ladies, interview yesterday, didn't get the job, and all I'm getting in response to all my other applications is either p.f.o.s or no response at all! Looks like I'm going to have to rely on bucketloads of subbing in the next school year or we'll be getting married in the back garden or something!!!!! POOP!!! :o(
survivor Posts: 2507
Aw pet thats a pity. :action32 Maybe you should have some yummy comfort food today!
That's a really good idea, I'm going out to post even more fupping applications in a minute so I reckon I'll detour to the siopa and get a MASSIVE bar of chocolate for myself!!
Senorita Posts: 3413
Ah Birdie, that's a bummer alright. But, on the brightside, look at your ticker!! We were in Zakynthos 2 years ago, and loved it. What part are you going to? Cheer up Charlie, you'll be ok :thnk
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hang in there, I'm sure something will come up for you [img:1kgr1vj8]http://www.devynns.com/pictures/Cheer-Up-Get-Well-Mylar-Balloons-Bouquet.jpg[/img:1kgr1vj8]
[quote="Senorita":x8kg4nny]Ah Birdie, that's a bummer alright. But, on the brightside, look at your ticker!! We were in Zakynthos 2 years ago, and loved it. What part are you going to? Cheer up Charlie, you'll be ok :thnk[/quote:x8kg4nny] I think we're staying in Kalamaki, does that sound right? Can't wait, really really really need 2 weeks of lounging around in the sun with my 2 favourite people in the world! Thank goodness I've that to look forward to!!!!! Can you recommend any nice eating/drinking spots Senorita?
Yes, we were to do a week in Kalamaki and a week in Tsilivi ourselves the end of August, but had to cancel, due to family wedding. Anyhoo, I have some names of bars & restaurants, and a map of Kalamaki, which I'll pm you before lunchtime. God I'd love to be ye. The food in Zakynthos is very good and the locals are the friendlist we've ever come across abroad. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we did. I'll get back to you asap O-O [/quote]
That's great Senorita, thank you!!!! I was in Crete the year before last and loved the food and the people and everything about the place so I'm expecting similar from Zakynthos seeing as how they're all Greek too like! (I'm really very clever so I am!!!)
Just pm'd you with the info birdie. Where are ye staying? Enjoy :thnk
[quote="Senorita":1az7xhvi]Just pm'd you with the info birdie. Where are ye staying? Enjoy :thnk[/quote:1az7xhvi] Got all that, thanks a million Senorita! We're staying in the Caretta Beach or is it Caretta BAy, can't remember, anyway it's in Kalamaki I'm pretty sure! You know what, the thought of the hols being so near has cheered me right up and I don't care about the job any more! I'm sure someone will employ me sooner or later, before I reach retirement age!!!! :o0 :o0