I'm so bold..

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheile Posts: 1202
Went out to get shopping for the office like tea, biscuits etc and I ended up buying a pair of shoes for myself, evening primrose for my nan and I also got my own shopping for din dins this evening :lol: Anyone else as bold as I am?
clucky Posts: 26471
depends what are the shoes like?
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
I've spent € 290 I don't have on clothes in the last week. Does that count? As for dossing in work - I should be sacked for how little i've done today!
mama sugar Posts: 1387
xx
vic Posts: 271
Ive often done that! I used to work in the city centre. Every day Id go to the bank with the lodgement and pop around a few shops afterwards! Id pop any 'purchases' into the car on the way back and then go in huffing and puffing about the queues in bank being ridiculous!!
They are fab, they were €55 in Barretts and I got them for €15 - BARGIN, had to do a bit of looking though (its not easy when you're a size 3!) Actually, they have a massive sale there and the mo, I must haul the h2b in at the weekend. He is a one good shirt, jeans and one pair of shoes man :roll:
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
I'm so glad I don't work in Dublin any more. I had absolutely no money because I was buying at lunch time all the time. Last night I bought a skirt in Tesco. They're selling off all their summer stuff. Gorgeous kids clothes too.
Mistified Posts: 2680
Wait now....do you mean you used the work money to buy the shoes, or just bought them while you were out on work business? I went to a conference one day for work in a hotel in the city centre. I got there and realised it was going to be largely irrelevant to me so I left and headed to Grafton St. I felt guilty though and headed back to work at lunchtime.
Oh God no Mistified, I'm not that bold, but I was gone for nearly 2hrs :P
Mistified Posts: 2680
Oh right! That's ok! :lol: