I'm so full it's not funny.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Were you ever so full that you actually felt like you couldn't move or breathe. I had a minced steak burger (with no bun) with cauliflower and turnip and a side salad for lunch and I think that I will never feel normal again. Still it was majorly delish(and relatively low fat and healthy too).
MrsIbizaGirl Posts: 979
yep felt like that on Christmas day!
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Hmmmmm am looking forward to Enchiladas fordinner this evening.
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Apart from the Cauliflower turnip bit, it sounds lovely
AVENGER Posts: 4595
God I'm starved, I still have not managed to escape for lunch.
Oh God do't mention food. All I can say is thank God that was my dinner. Now what will I have for my tea? I have to bring Mammy shopping so can pick up something nice but low in fat and healthy at the same time. Girls it's no joke I am weighing in at the heaviest I have ever been. I have a wedding in April and one in July and I wnat to be a size 12 by then. Is it possible to lose about a stone to a stone and a half by the beginning of April? Oops just noticed the error. Thanks for pointing it out Cinders!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I have heard of some people using the large flat mushrooms instead of burger buns, might give that a try as I am trying to cut down the amount of bread I eat
curliwurli Posts: 3369
hmmmmm don't know about that, i think i'd rather have the burger on it's own - is ketchup fattening? it probably has loads of sugar doesn't it :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Princess Cinders":1hc46w2i]I have heard of some people using the large flat mushrooms instead of burger buns, might give that a try as I am trying to cut down the amount of bread I eat[/quote:1hc46w2i] cant quite picture that - are the mushrooms cooked?
Ooohhh never thought of that Cinders. Plus it would be more veg as well. I'm finding it very difficult to think of healthy lunches - I still can't get around the idea of salad at this time of the year.