I'm so teary - hormones!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Christmas B Posts: 6191
I know it's hormonal but I keep having little spouts of crying fits!! This is only happening since Saturday. I've never been a crier, usually I'm quite thick skinned, so I feel so odd!! Last night I just couldn't stop the tears flowing!! This morning my eyes were all puffy!! DH was so cute and informed me that it's hormonal and that it's normal, he'd read it in his baby book!! Is anyone else feeling like this or am I totally off the wall??
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Anything can set me off,im so sensitive...your not alone mrs,its just another symtom,your 10wks :o)ll its flying
NotHere Posts: 10273
Yeah I bawled my eyes out, big sobs, on Saturday. Have to say that hubbie is pretty crap at understanding at times though! He is slowly learning though. What book has your fella got Christmas B? I might get it for mine! :o0
Oh great Dolly you're feeling it too!! I feel like such a wally but I just can't help it!! I'll even be driving along and just go waaahhhh!!!! Yeah, can't believe I'm 10 weeks, sure you're 12 tomorrow and you can inform the world!!! Oh it's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Hi Flutterby, oh you're another!! I really thought I was alone because I hadn't read much on it on WOL!!! Oh I feel like sobbing again just because you're all teary eyed too!! What am I like!!! :o( :o0 Oh I can't remember the name of DH's book, I'll get it for you tonight!! Bless him, he was just holding me going and rocking me like a baby!! He was kind of giggling too as he knows I'm not a crier and there I was bawling!!
married wolly Posts: 120
Tell me about it - i am def not a cryer - takes me alot to shed a few tears, yesterday in work had a tiny row with someone and i was wailing in the loo for a good 15 mins! Morto!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
i am unbelievable since got pregnant. Cry at everything - sometimes i cry and i don't even know why. And it's not just a little welling up of tears but great big sobs and feeling utterly bewildered as to why it's happening.
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Christmas B, I'm like you, I mean I don't normally cry. But yeah I can be very easily upset by silly things since being pregnant, like I cried cause I spilt tomato sauce on my newly washed pink slippers one night :o0
Oh girls I'm so glad I'm not alone!! I'm actually sitting here at my desk with a tissue dabbing the tears away!!! :o( I'm only crying because you're all teary too!!! Just anything sets me off!! What are we like!!! :o0
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
I'm like that normally so god knows what I'll be like when I do get PG ...... knowing me I'll go the opposite and turn into Grant Mitchell :o0 :o0