I'm starvin

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
About 20 mins ago I was thinking how I was still stuffed from breakfast (v. strange for me at 12noon) and now I am absolutely ravenous. :eek Meant to be meeting DH to look at wooden floors but I think I'll have to go for food instead. Me hungry + shopping = a row :o0
Shin Posts: 8515
i am so hungry i might just keel over with weakness have my weigh in tonight so hopefully will have lost a few pounds dying for lunchtime.
At least you are hungry from the diet shin! I'm starving and I've been so bold for weeks and weeks :-8
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
I'm off to buy more pancakes! Sorry Girlies!
mad woman Posts: 22106
dunnes stores microwave ruby murry for me. [img:3jb9f18a]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Food/cooking-egg-31.gif[/img:3jb9f18a]
Just back from a lovely bagel with cream cheese and bacon. Had 2 yummy choc mints as well (DH gave me his :lvs )
Shin Posts: 8515
i just had four slices of ww brown bread (2 points) tin of chicken noodle soup (1/2 point) and a whole packet of waifos (1/2 point) nice and full and not bad for 4 points. so ive ten and a half left for the day. 4.5 for my udo's oil and then the other 5.5 for din dins had a lovely coddle last night but could only have two sausies in it and the rest veg.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
yum had some salad ham luncheon roll coleslaw tuna cheese beetroot then grapes
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="shin":oze03zj4]i just had four slices of ww brown bread (2 points) tin of chicken noodle soup (1/2 point) [b:oze03zj4]and a whole packet of waifos (1/2 point[/b:oze03zj4]) nice and full and not bad for 4 points. so ive ten and a half left for the day. 4.5 for my udo's oil and then the other 5.5 for din dins had a lovely coddle last night but could only have two sausies in it and the rest veg.[/quote:oze03zj4] Shin I could be wrong but I thought a pack of waifos was 1.5 My lunch was 2 slices of wholegrain bread 2.5 2 slices wafer thin Chicken 0.5 Lettuce Low fat Coleslaw (smll bit) 0.5 Walkers baked Crisps 1.5
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
What are waifos?!