I'm STARVING!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
I could eat the hind leg off a donkey right now!! What are ye all doing for lunch? Was going to go home and make myself a skinny sandwich but just can't face that and need nourishment!!
clucky Posts: 26471
have cracker bread and laughing cow with me - i like to go all out on a friday >:o)
MrsOBrien1412 Posts: 3971
Thinking (cause the diet starts Monday) of having a blow out weekend. So for lunch : a roll with mayo, turkey, lettuce, cheese and stuffing, nice pack of crisps and a crunchie casue its Friday :o)ll
jarashow Posts: 3083
Crackers and philly light and an apple.... a picture of food innocence
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
screw cracker bread its friday dunno mcdonalds or go over to the cafe get some chips and curry sauce
Senorita Posts: 3413
Bloody salad O:| I'm on day four of no carbs, and all I want is some bread :eek Can I have your skinny sambo. You can have my salad (I'd pay you to take it from me :o0 )
willful Posts: 6822
Me too :o( Am dieting before my final measuring and am hungry all the time, but on the plus side I have lost 4 pounds since Monday :o)ll Salad again for lunch today. Just keep telling myself 'hungry is good, hungry is good!' :o0
Bubski Posts: 1785
Just had a handful of sweeties so not too bad Havin a chicken coleslaw sandwich n soup Im a savage *)
mad woman Posts: 22106
want some of my galaxy bar? >:o)
Yellow Elley Posts: 1522
Ha! just had 4 crackerbreads there! what is it with the crackerbreads these days??!!