I'm stuffed - YUM YUM

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Walking Bump Posts: 2095
just had the nicest 6" subway (club all the trimmings no jalapenos) in the world. Topped off with a packet of crisps and a diet coke. YUMMY!
clucky Posts: 26471
I just had chicken curry with rice and chips cant move
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Oh yum Cluck. I had a ham, cheese and onion sandwich on brown bread with mayo. Mmmmmmmmmmm. Think I'll have some chocolate and crisps now though. :-8
sue27 Posts: 604
I'm on good behaviour this week and had lovely homemade veggie soup and a few ryvitas. might have a Special K bar later to keep me going til I get home. PS: I'm not actually too worried about how I look, even though I have put on weight since the wedding, but my fav jeans don't fit anymore, and I don't want to buy new ones. :o0
ms crooner Posts: 621
I am behaving myself too Had ham & cheese (low fat) on brown bread Tesco Healthy living raisin & fruit bar Banana
Joleigh Posts: 4242
I had a bowl of cereal and half a bag of tropical mix! Have never had a sub, they look a bit weird. Actually went in one day to get one and walked back out cos I hadnt a clue what to order!
Walking Bump Posts: 2095
Joleigh, club with cheese and all the salady bits on italian herbs and cheese with mayonnaise and honey & Mustard dressing. It's only gorgeous!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
would love a meatball sub, i had cheese&ham on batch and packet of walkers lights
Gabby Posts: 2873
yeah love the meatball subs. Am being good this week so had a corn on the cob with some butter and a yogurt
newkid30 Posts: 2233
I'm being good too, had a turkey, tomato, red onion, and scrape of coleslaw, brown bread sandwich with no butter. And a banana. I love subway. I love the Italian BMT with pickle, green pepper, onion, jalapeno and mayo on Hearty Italian Mmmmmmmmm