I'm terribly, terribly ill :-(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Oh girls.....I had approximately a very large bucket of wine last night and I'm so feckin sick :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( How on EARTH am I going to make it to 2pm??? :hic :hic
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I saw you earlier - you looked fine! Did you have a fry? How was the dress fitting?
dreamer Posts: 3941
Hair of the dog?? I was feeling a bit like that yesterday! Why is it when you drink wine, you forget its 3 times the strength of beer and drink pints of the stuff? :hic
I was too ill to even have a fry :eek :eek :eek :eek That's how bad I am! :o( Dress fitting went great, considering the amount she had to take the thing in she's done an amazing job! It was much better than the initial fitting because it looked more like my dress again!! :o)ll
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Loopy Loo":3ps5jps2]I was too ill to even have a fry :eek :eek :eek :eek That's how bad I am! :o( Dress fitting went great, considering the amount she had to take the thing in she's done an amazing job! It was much better than the initial fitting because it looked more like my dress again!! :o)ll[/quote:3ps5jps2] Ah that's great news! O-O
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Dreamster":11pgz3e1][b:11pgz3e1]I saw you earlier - you looked fine! Did you have a fry?[/b:11pgz3e1] How was the dress fitting?[/quote:11pgz3e1] psycho bitchh
willful Posts: 6822
Only a week to go now Loopy-that should cheer you up :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="islandfun":sstxbkma][quote="Dreamster":sstxbkma][b:sstxbkma]I saw you earlier - you looked fine! Did you have a fry?[/b:sstxbkma] How was the dress fitting?[/quote:sstxbkma] psycho bitchh[/quote:sstxbkma] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 My own personal stalker - I feel so special! Willful, isn't it MAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! I can't even think about it right now - my tummy is too sick and that would just tip me over the edge :o0