I met Kylie Minogue today!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
Just back from London, were sitting outside a pub in Kensington earlier and a few "paps" were around. We asked them why they were hanging around and they said Kylie was having lunch. Sure enough, out she strolls from the restaurant! I was shaking, I couldn't believe it! I got a few photos and the owner of the restaurant invited me in and showed me her table. She lives around the corner and goes there regularly!
justme Posts: 1700
oooh is she as tiny in real life was the cheating frenchman with her?
No sign of "Le Rat" - she was with a female friend........
justme Posts: 1700
[quote="Dreamster":2zccyt7d]No sign of "Le Rat" - she was with a female friend........[/quote:2zccyt7d] good I hope she stays well away from him
lambnose Posts: 915
[quote="lambnose":c8tq162y]>:o( I worked in Kensington for 3 years and I never saw a single celebrity so lucky you for spotting her!![/quote:c8tq162y] I know, I can't believe it myself!!!!!!
I emailed Heat magazine with the picture - for their "snapped" section - I could get £200 if it is published :eek
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Dreamster":1hezj8aa]I emailed Heat magazine with the picture - for their "snapped" section - I could get £200 if it is published :eek[/quote:1hezj8aa] wow nice one :o)ll
Shrub Posts: 956
:o)ll Wow, Could you post the picture?pretty please :thnk :thnk
[quote="Shrub":2djx19kz]:o)ll Wow, Could you post the picture?pretty please :thnk :thnk[/quote:2djx19kz] I will from home later......