I need directions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Glittergal Posts: 1504
Hi guys, Does anyone know where Ulster Bank is on Georges Quay or even where Georges Quay is? I lived in Dublin for yrs but never had any need to go down this street before. I have to get a bus from there this evening and I have little time to get there after work so cant waste any time getting lost. If I was standing facing O Connell Bridge from the Londis Shop on D'Olier street where do I go from there and how far is Ulster Bank up that street?
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Easy peasy! If your on the south quays (by londis facing o'connell st) Turn right and walk down south quays towards the sea. If you know Tara St Dart station or Butt Bridge you're flying! Georges Quay is just after Tara St Dart Station, you'll pass under the Dart Bridge and the bus terminus is there. (It's opposite the Customs House!) HTH x
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
Probably 10 minute walk from Londis Ulster Bank building is HUGE, a really unusual building complex with almost pyramid like structures on top!
Glittergal Posts: 1504
Thanks a mil. I know where Tara St Dart Station is, never knew what quay that was or ever went up past there. Jeez hope there isnt too many Kavanagh buses outside Ulster Bank now