I need ideas.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Dear Wollies, Your help is required. The story is that I am on my own at home tomorrow for the first time in like a century and I want to cook something for my din dins. However my brain is too fried to think so I need ideas. I don't mind if it is something that takes an hour or two to cook as it will be only me eating it . All ideas given serious consideration. Thanking you all in advcance, Yours Sincerely, Baby Tigger
clucky Posts: 26471
do you want something you need to be standing over the cooker minding or something you can prepare and slow cook while watching the box and having some vino?
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Dear Baby Tigger, [u:xyxjwo10][b:xyxjwo10]Ingrediants:[/b:xyxjwo10][/u:xyxjwo10] 1 x telephone 1 x credit card [u:xyxjwo10][b:xyxjwo10]Method:[/b:xyxjwo10][/u:xyxjwo10] Ring local takeaway Place order Wait for order to be delivered Eat.
Senorita Posts: 3413
Lasagne - you could make a large one, and freeze it in batches Carbonara - with garlic bread and chilled white wine :hic Think I might have that myself tonight :-8
Ah thanks Dreamster but I am trying to stay away from takeaways. Something that can be left to its own devices. Oh and something with chicken or prawns in it.
[quote="Baby Tigger":2uznxnnu]Ah thanks Dreamster but I am trying to stay away from takeaways. Something that can be left to its own devices. Oh and something with chicken or prawns in it.[/quote:2uznxnnu] my oul reliable chicken hot pot?
I was actually just reading the recipe that's on Muffins site for that. I think I'll go along with it. How much wine and potatoes would I need?
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Lucky!":1mviuy14][quote="Baby Tigger":1mviuy14]Ah thanks Dreamster but I am trying to stay away from takeaways. Something that can be left to its own devices. Oh and something with chicken or prawns in it.[/quote:1mviuy14] my oul reliable chicken hot pot?[/quote:1mviuy14] I love that :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
[quote="Baby Tigger":32d39rnj]I was actually just reading the recipe that's on Muffins site for that. I think I'll go along with it. [b:32d39rnj]How much wine and potatoes would I need[/b:32d39rnj]?[/quote:32d39rnj] your own personal choice
Deadly. Cheers pet. O-O I think I'll go with that and put on Dirty Dancing while I'm waiting for it to cook. Can you freeze it (in case I make too much).