i need to leave ebay alone....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
so far i've bought my table diamantes my ring cushion bridesmaids jewellery personalised rag doll for flower girl personalised socks for groom "don't get cold feet" FOB FOG pageboy and groomsmen socks liverpool and groomsmen cufflinks MOB MOG MOH compact mirrors blue petals for flower girl bouquet charms for flowers blue ribbon x 8 200 ivory organza bags blue feathers for out of top of favours heart shaped mints for inside bags personalised golf balls for FOB there's probably loads more but i can't remember!!!! somebody help me i've a problem....... :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
personalised wedding stickers for invitations!!!! diamante transfers bride bridesmaids mob junior bridesmaid maid of honour!!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
It is so so addictive once you start............. :o0 :o0 :o0
MrsRodden2B Posts: 213
Well if you got them for really good prices but thats not too bad you just need to limit yourself :hyper: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :hyper: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
buckles to thread on ribbon ribbon!!! paper :) there's loads of stuff if you search what you need eg buckles bows cardmaking ribbon etc
[quote="sandyshore":1urcozmt]http://cgi.ebay.ie/20-Tiny-Diamante-Slider-Buckles-Gold-9mm-Cardmaking-/160432067853?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Crafts_Embellishments_SM&hash=item255a7f150d buckles to thread on ribbon ribbon!!! paper :) there's loads of stuff if you search what you need eg buckles bows cardmaking ribbon etc[/quote:1urcozmt] Thank you xxx :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
am glad to pass on my love of ebay to someone else..... :) i got my 200 ivory organza bags for my favours for €2 with free postage from hong kong :) does that count as a bargain!!!!!
[quote="sandyshore":35btwe0z]am glad to pass on my love of ebay to someone else..... :) i got my 200 ivory organza bags for my favours for €2 with free postage from hong kong :) does that count as a bargain!!!!![/quote:35btwe0z] Erm yep it does :hyper: sorry i edited the original message and re-posted a new thread on the forum I did not want to hijack this thread :duh: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
hijack away!!!!! the more the merrier :)
[quote="sandyshore":355cfwud]hijack away!!!!! the more the merrier :)[/quote:355cfwud] :o)ll :yelrotflmaosmilie: :o)ll :yelrotflmaosmilie: