I refuse to complain - its Friday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo fkn annoyed it was being traded in tomorrow it only had to last one more day now i have no car to get to dublin tomorrow life is s h i t e friday 13th started yesterday for me :o( :o( saw Harry Potter though its deadly :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
charli Posts: 5994
:eek :eek :ooh how'd it catch fire?? damage to anything (else besides the car i mean) hope thats your lot of bad luck for today
sun flowers Posts: 3421
be positive... claim the insurance and go on hols whoo hooo glad you werent hurt though
[quote="charli":2defszwx]:eek :eek :ooh [b:2defszwx]how'd it catch fire?? [/b:2defszwx]damage to anything (else besides the car i mean) hope thats your lot of bad luck for today[/quote:2defszwx] fkd if i know i was driving along an orange light came on then steam came from bonnet i pulled in turned off engine waited for hubby to come out to me he opened bonnet smell of smoke and a few flames alright the flames were tiny but still i was freaked
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
jesus thats crap
McDanny Posts: 1435
Oh my god, at least your ok though. Car trouble sucks :o(
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:1j45cpju]fkd if i know i was driving along an orange light came on then steam came from bonnet i pulled in turned off engine waited for hubby to come out to me he opened bonnet smell of smoke and a few flames alright the flames were tiny but still i was freaked[/quote:1j45cpju] be jaysus - i presumed it happended when you were parked up, defo get rid of it!!
scotswedding Posts: 2829
You hear about loads of cars going on fire spontaneously these days... Same happened my dad's car years ago. Should be grand on your insurance Cluck...
Dreamster Posts: 6620
You are such a drama queen! :eek
[quote="Dreamster":26nnbup0]You are such a drama queen! :eek[/quote:26nnbup0] am i? i thought i was just having a bad week :o(