Menu

i sign off today

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

starlight Posts: 171
Hi Girls, Today is my last day in work, i fly out to Italy on saturday and will be there for 9 days before the big day Monday June 6th. I would just like to say thanks for all the support and tips i have recieved over the time i have been logged on. I have really enjoyed my time on line. I just want to say you's are a great bunch and very helpfull and i wish you all the best. i dont know how i would have got through most things in relation to organising and sorcing stuff without you's. I will post a report and some pics when i come home. im so looking foward to it, its hard to believe its here already the time just flew. :wv thanks again
smurf Posts: 755
Wow Yasmin, all the best with the big day, Italy will be fabulous :lol: and you will look amazing in Niza! have a great day and let us know how you get on!
Dy Posts: 29
Best Wishes to you and hubby on your very special wedding day and for the future. Dy.
Mrs. Ally Posts: 298
Yasmin best of luck on your big day! Looking forward to seeing the pic coz i'm going to Italy for my honeymoon!! :D
jellybaby Posts: 2316
Hey yasmin, best of luck – hope you have a wonderful time :lol: !