I think I am pregnat - but scared

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BABS Posts: 54
First off anyone from work reading this, you know who you are (shhhhhhhhhhh). I havn't told anyone yet. Anyway did test this morning and got a positive result. Added to fact that periods have stoped. No other symptons. Any way with out going into graphics I was in the loo and notist a little blood on the tissue. Has anyone else experienced this. Scared out of my mind that it might be a sign of a misscarriage about to come. Ohh God I hope not. Anyway slight cramps but may be caused to my worrying. Going to doctor in the AM so here's hoping. Anyone go through same thing.
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
I only read this now Babs and just wanted to say that I hope you're ok. From my own experience I had a small bit of "spotting" in the early days of one of my pregnancies. Everything was ok though. You're doing the right thing going to the doctor tomorrow. Take things easy today, plenty of rest and try not to worry about anything.
MrsP2B Posts: 180
Hey babs I have pm'd you jan
MrsSan Posts: 475
Hi Babs, Best of luck at the docs, keep us posted. xx
snozberry Posts: 1212
hope you got on ok at doc today...... spotting is quite common in early pregnancy so try not to worry too much..... if you are pregnant congratulations!... try and rest as much as possible over the next few weeks to give your body time to adjust. best of luck and let us know how you got on!
Gerbera Posts: 539
Just wanted to reiterate what the previous posters have said. Spotting is very common in the first few days/weeks of pregnancy so it might be nothing to worry about. You're doing the best thing by going to the doctor and I hope that it all goes well for you. Take care and as Snozberry said, take plenty of rest etc to get your body prepared for the job ahead!
rio Posts: 995
hi babs, hope your ok, and hope congrats is in order for you. let us know how you get on..... :P
BABS Posts: 54
Well I am back from the docs and yes I am pregnant. I could not be happier. I thought my wedding day was the best day of my life. but I think this little bundel of Joy might top that. Any way Doc thinks all is fine so far and I have a scan in about 8-10 weeks. According to him I am eight weeks. So must dash. I ahve to plan colours for the baby room.
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Congratulations Babs!! Glad everything is ok.
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Thats brillant news Babs. congrads