i think i have everything done.........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
Well with 6 weeks to go, i think i have everything done-right down to the ribbon for the cars!! First dress fitting tommorrow (kinda nervous :-8 ??)and the BM's have to get their dresses altered & flowergirl. Lads fitting for suits at end of the week. Another hair trial tommorow, All the little things like-guestbook, table crystals, mass booklet layout, readings, hair extensions, underwear, jewellery etc are all done. Need pageboy shoes and need to give florist, photographer, band and make up artist a ring this week Anything pop into your heads girls close to the day that i should be thinking of????anything at all..............i have the big long detailed list but im thinking of the other "little" bits now help appreciated :wv
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
You must be so excited (Pardon the pun) Have you made a list of clothes etc that you need to pack for the hotel for the night of the wedding if you are staying in a hotel, little things like toothbrush, hairbrush - little things that can easily be forgotten. I always make a little list of things like that when going somewhere or else I forget, I have a head like a sieve :o0 Nothing else I can think of except double checking all suppliers are still ready to go :-) & then just relax & look forward to it BTW enjoy tomorrow x
Xxcitedwife Posts: 835
[quote="S Star":2ha2lfc5]You must be so excited (Pardon the pun) Have you made a list of clothes etc that you need to pack for the hotel for the night of the wedding if you are staying in a hotel, little things like toothbrush, hairbrush - little things that can easily be forgotten. I always make a little list of things like that when going somewhere or else I forget, I have a head like a sieve :o0 Nothing else I can think of except double checking all suppliers are still ready to go :-) & then just relax & look forward to it BTW enjoy tomorrow x[/quote:2ha2lfc5] Well done you S star! Nope i hadnt thought of a list for nite in hotel and while you mention list-i guess i better get my honeymoon gear sorted-im happy to say ALL my holiday stuff is too big so ive had to buy all new/borrow from my sis....must make a list for that case aswell-thank you :wv Oh and a list for when i leave my twins in my parents while on honeymoon..........im off to write lists ;o) Oh yeah and i am seriously XXCITED :o0 :o0