I think i have found my cake

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
I was in with a woman today picking up cupcakes for a girlie lunch. I had a look through her wedding cakes and i came across one i really liked. So she can do a 3 tier, with 8, 10 & 12" for €335!!!! She will deliver it to the hotel for an extra €30.. i think it is a very good price. It is like the cake below, except no bow and ribbon!! [img:34b3jjae]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/shoeaddict777/black20and20white20cake20320tier200.jpg[/img:34b3jjae]
14082010 Posts: 2103
That is my cake :o0 :o0 I am having it in black and fuschia pink :o0 Stunning cake >:o)
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Oh wow that cake is so nice ...love it :lvs
ms organised Posts: 1069
WOW - lovely cake! What filling are you thinking of having? :o)ll
WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
Will be going chocolate, chocolate and chocolate. You never in all your life tasted anything like this woman's cakes. She is an american lady, and her cakes are so light, her chocolate cake is amazing!!! Plus anyone that knows me will be expecting nothing less than a full chocolate cake!!! If I served up a vanilla or fruit cake they would be wondering what has happened to me!!
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Really lovely cake.. love the detail on it!
shoegals Posts: 1640
It's fab and great price too! Well Done!
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
where are you getting it from? great price and its fab! tres chic
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Hi WeddingBelle2010, the cake looks amazing, a great deal at that price. Would you mind sharing the name of the supplier? :thnk
ems09 Posts: 318
Oh it is a lovely cake, really has the wow factor I must say. think everyones jaws would drop when they see it. I like your style of all choc cake >:o)