I think i might be.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
PREGNANT :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll AF still hasnt arrived. I done a test friday afternoon, turned out negative, so i thought. Went out yesterday and i couldnt stop thinking about the test, so when i got home i looked at the test agian and there is a very very faint line, but its there. I sat up all night looking at it, and im looking at it know and the faint line is still there. Im goning to go and get another test and do it in the mornng, hopefully the line will be much stronger. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Fingers crossed
bellabella Posts: 2750
Oh Breeze thats brill, a line is a line. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
WeddingCrazy Posts: 488
Ohh fingers crossed for you - hope it all works out for you...let us know how you get on :o)ll :o)ll
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
O I hope everything works out for you... let us know asap.... :babydust:
Ah thanks girls., i feel as rough as a bears arse at the mo, will keep yous posted O-O
pluse Posts: 980
fingers crossed breeze and what a brilliant surprise on mothers day if you are :wv
lou gav Posts: 508
thats fab..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
so_clear Posts: 397
Have everything crossed for you Breeze - good luck!
Ive just been out to the shops to get another test, ill do it first thing in the morning I got the clear blue one so fingers crossed
Ferdi Posts: 704
Excellent news breeze, will keep my fingers crossed for you and look forward to your update tomorrow. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll