I've found THE DRESS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
Oh God Girls, I'm so so so excited!!! I tried this dress on last week and also a Maggie Sottero. I done a poll on here of which you preferred and Maggie came out on top. I went back today to try them on again, and I've just fallen in love with the other one, which is by Ronald Joyce: [attachment=0:y5g56faa]Ronald Joyce Dress.jpg[/attachment:y5g56faa] Everyone always says the picture doesnt do it justice, but I can promise you this dress is just STUNNING in real life - the material is the softest satin I've ever felt, and it makes me feel like a movie star!! This is the most excited I've felt since I got engaged, I can't wait to get married now!!!
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
Its stunning hun. I love the the neckline! :heartbeat:
Is there a pic of the back
No, the back is a bit plain which is a shame but I just love the way the dress fits me, and it looks so stunning from the front!
:compress
Muse Posts: 1580
I love it, well chosen! I love how floaty it is and also how it is gathered at the hip with the brooch. It's really different to a typical Wedding dress and you will feel a million dollars in it! O-O
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
that was the very first dress I tried on and I loved it, I agree the pic doesn't do it any justice, well wear :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
Thanks girls! The material really makes it, it's just so light and feels amazing. It just really suited me, I didnt want to take it off! I didn't think I'd find my dress so soon and with so long before the wedding, but I just know it's the one. I'm not going to bother looking at anything else!
angsana Posts: 119
Looks stunning! Congrats... there's nothing like that feeling when you settle on a dress!
Leftbank Posts: 2395
Well done you, that's a major tick off the to do list. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll