I've just discovered

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cremebrulee Posts: 8546
My boots do not keep out rain! My feet are soooooooaking and it does not feel pleasant! :o( :o0
aston Posts: 4100
Ah you poor thing!! Can you change them or are u stuck in them for the day? Am not moving from the office all day! Looks like a yucky day out!
stuck in them unfortunately! at least i'm out of here at three so will be home by four and that's not tooooo long to wait... think i will throw a spare pair of shoes in the locker for future incidents!
Its gas isnt it though.... it is always raining here but we are never really prepared for the rain are we?? Am wearing pumps today.....hence the hiding out in the office all day!!!!
completely unprepared. dh is in the area this afternoon so i'm getting a lift home. now i don't have to worry about the walk to the train station....woohoo!
Nice one! Hope you are drying off nicely misty!!! Roll on 5.30!
jellywellies Posts: 2268
thats crap misty!!! I ressurected my old school shoes this morning as I know my pumps are rubbish in the rain!! Feels odd really normal heavy shoes, lol!!
drying off nicely :) the library is nice and warm so in here for a bit.
candypants Posts: 8575
We moan all year about nothing but rain in this country :o0 So why do we not prepare ourselves at all? i mean i only bought a brolly last week for the first time EVER :eek