I've just realised....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel* Posts: 625
THAT I'M SO BLOOMING EXCITED ABOUT MY WEDDING!!!! I've just been so busy and haven't had time to think about it but it's really starting to sink in now :o)ll :o)ll
Milly2008 Posts: 537
I know - it's so exciting. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
TheRock Posts: 265
when are you getting married MrsK2b :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Disco Posts: 45
I know how you feel. I only have 6 full months left. Still have a lot to organise but everytime I see that its so close to the wedding I get so excited rather than panicked! I share your excitement!! :o)ll
TheRock Posts: 265
oops just spotted your ticker, enjoy the preparations!!! :lvs
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
Tell me about it! You spend so much time organising things that you forget why you're doing it. Bought my dress last week and it was only when I got home that I realised that this is the dress I'm gonna get married in!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Angel* Posts: 625
[quote="TheRock":14ylccvr][quote:14ylccvr]oops just spotted your ticker, enjoy the preparations!!! :lvs[/quote:14ylccvr][/quote:14ylccvr] :o0 OMG look at yours Rock!! Scary or what.... Thanks for all the replies....it's the first time I've got really excited about it. I got my dress on Sunday and I think thats when it hit the fan. Spanish b2b you are so organised!!
Spanish Bride 2b Posts: 778
I think I'm more over enthusiastic then organised :o0 I'm already wrecking family and friend's heads with wedding talk and i've more then 11 months to go. God only knows what I'll be like closer to the wedding!!!
beatingmyselfintoadress Posts: 2387
I know, it's brilliant! :o)ll :o)ll
Milly2008 Posts: 537
I'm the same - I've most of my stuff done at this stage. I'll have nothing to do soon..... :o0