I've learned a new word today....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ItsOK Posts: 849
Ok you probably all know it and i'm really 'out of touch' but I've learned a new word today...vajazzling!!! I'm in shock...like...why?!! Seriously, I dont get why you would want to do it but maybe I'm getting old and not with it any more!! So...have any of you been vajazzled??? :innocent:
lucie lu Posts: 760
It looks a bit...chavy?! I don't know what to think about that look! To be honest, sometimes I think I can be barely bothered to be waxed never mind bej...whatever!
aston Posts: 4100
Am lost!!! What the hell is vajazzling :-8 ???
teapotty Posts: 2085
Am I right in thinking it's when people get a bit of bling pierced down [b:py7z9h0s]there[/b:py7z9h0s]? Or is it not necessarily a piercing?
[quote="teapotty":3jkoc6rm]Am I right in thinking it's when people get a bit of bling pierced down [b:3jkoc6rm]there[/b:3jkoc6rm]?[/quote:3jkoc6rm] Dont think its pierced but yeah, loads of bling 'down there'!! (or as Smileykaz says, 'Lawn of Love'!!)
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Sounds "fcuking ouch!"
vidia Posts: 2960
Oh yeah! Its the new "must have", doncha know you have to have a bit of bling on your bits or you're not with the programme!!! Can you imagine, going to a salon to be vajazzled :o0 :o0 :o0 Too much money and not a lot going on upstairs I'd say :o0 :o0 But then again, Im getting old too, so there may be wollies who do it, Id love to know why..
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
It reminds me of those transfers we used to get as children and we'd stick them on our arms/bellys as tattoos!!
Sandyclaws - i can't believe you've a xmas avator already!!! yeah its like those transfers when we were young!!
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
[quote="ItsOK":17800o0d]Sandyclaws - i can't believe you've a xmas avator already!!! yeah its like those transfers when we were young!![/quote:17800o0d] It's to go with my new username! It's out of a nightmare before christmas, and the kids are sent to kidnap Santa claus, but they think it's a monster called Sandy Claws..