I've seen the light

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

islandfun Posts: 3054
I think I've seen how newbies must feel now. When you look at the threads here, it's just 'conversations' between one or two posters all the time. There could be plenty of replies to a post, but these posters just seem to reply to each other and practically ignore the rest. It's a no wonder brides hate Off Topic. Just an observation............
pricilla Posts: 1564
Butt out of this thread, I was talking to Clucky.
TokenMale Posts: 6845
Do you think so, island? I'm trying to figure out if I'm guilty of this. I probably am. I think the conversation for 2 aspect happens because not everyone is on all the time, and when 2 people are on at the same time, the thread can just move on with those people talking. Occasionally I see responses just totally ignored, but it's not the norm, is it?
willful Posts: 6822
For ages when I started posting here I was wondering why everyone kept ignoring my posts......persist newbies....persist I tells ya!!!!!!!!!!!
pricilla Posts: 1564
Who asked you Token? Islandfun just [i:q9d35pmm][b:q9d35pmm]ignore[/b:q9d35pmm][/i:q9d35pmm] his post :o0
Senorita Posts: 3413
OT can be a scary place alright IF :o0 not only for newbies >:o) But seriously, when I joined WOL first, it took me a while to even feel comfortable posting. OF is a safe enough place, for you find your feet, before the venture into OT :o0
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
Agree with all the above......OT has always been a scary place to approach for a newbie :o0 BUT there is a serious amount of lick-a*sing and 'ooooh ooooh look at me, like me, i wanna be in the cool gang' sh*te going on here lately
OMG you're all ignoring me :ooh
TokenMale Posts: 6845
[quote="Pricilla":3ck4hyn1]Who asked you Token? Islandfun just [i:3ck4hyn1][b:3ck4hyn1]ignore[/b:3ck4hyn1][/i:3ck4hyn1] his post :o0[/quote:3ck4hyn1] :o( :o( ;o( ;o(
:ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh Look at me :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Over here :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Validate me PLEEEEEEEEASE :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10