I Want to be in Bed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrsreddy Posts: 472
Hi Girls dont know if its just coz its monday morning or coz i'm feeling esp bloated this morning but i just wish i was at home in bed in my pjs!!! i'm only 11 weeks though and feel guilty for taking time off work at this stage :-8 i'll prob have worse days later on when i feel worse. just sitting at my desk and tummy feels huge and i have no energy all of a sudden!!! anyway sorry for the rant hope everyone is keeping well
happyvibes Posts: 331
Good morning MrsReddy - I can sympathise with you!! I am the same - although not in work as I dont work mon or tue but I am feeling the same way. Have the TV on for DS more then normal as I just have no energy! Taking him swimming this am and that will take it out for me for the day. Hope you feel better - the bloatedness goes away (well it did for me last time). I took one day off work last week and just stayed in bed all day - felt so ill. I was sick on my first pregnancy but definitely worse this time.....just my luck. Roll on the second trimester eh!
Mrsreddy Posts: 472
hi happyvibes thanks for the reply i thought the bloatedness had gone i havent had it for the past week and it was great !! now its back this morning with a vegenance! dont think i can afford to take time off work with the way everything is at the moment coz i need to keep my job and i'm afraid taking time off (job know i'm pregnant) will make them think twice about keeping me on!! ah its so annoying - roll on 5 pm!!!
Millie- Posts: 490
god mrs reddy i know exactly how you feel. I am exhausted and as cranky as a bag of cats. i just need my bed. Am going to try and sneak home at lunchtime and lie down for half and hour - the only thing thats keeping me going. any chance you can do the same? do you live near work at all?
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Mrs Reddy, I used to drag myself through the early weeks. The bloatiness is horrible and the tiredness is like no other. It does get better though. If you are feeling really bad, I would go home and even get a note off your doctor, you have to look after you and baby now